Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Flings and Easter Things with Dana Tatar


Hi Craft-Dee BowZ fans! Dana Tatar here today sharing an Easter themed card. I chose a beautiful cardstock sticker for the focal point of my card. I embellished the sticker with a flower and added some pearl accents with a pearl pen. I die-cut a scallop edge mat for the sticker and the topped that with a beautiful double-loop bow that I tied with my Craft-Dee BowZ Tool.


I topped my bow with a bunny charm. The green die-cut that I placed under the sticker was lined in black. I mimicked that design element on the yellow cardstock to tie the design together.

There is still time to enter the March challenge! Click here for all the details.

Thanks for stopping in today and have a great week!
~Dana

Supplies: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: Moxxie; Cardstock Sticker: Moxxie; Scallop Circle Die: Lifestyle Crafts; Flower: Prima; Bunny Charm: Trinket Track; Pearl Pen: Viva; Marker: Sharpie; Other: Ribbon