Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Monday, June 20, 2011

How about some samples?


Hi there!  Now that the video is up (and actually working!), I thought I'd post a few card samples for you.  More to come!



This card typifies the look of the 1" bow -- see it there in her hair?  How cute is that?

This card also shows the 1" bow with a double loop and how it's wrapped on 
a card using only the one piece of ribbon!


This card was sent by a friend.  Don't you just love what she's done?  She made a 1" bow, then clipped the tails in really tight and then braided some fibers to create the body of the butterfly.  Wow!

I'll post more pictures as they arrive.  I'd love it if you'd share photos of cards you've created using the Craft-Dee BowZ.  Just email me with your picture and I'll put it on the blog.

Donna