Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Valentine Time

Hi Everyone
Happy New Year Everyone!!! My name is Barbara and I am one of the new Design Team members here at Craft-Dee BowZ. I am so excited to be here, spotlighting bows, using this easy to use bow maker. If you are a challenged bow maker, this tool is definitely a must have for you. This tool is easy to use and super portable so you can take it to crops, club meetings..... just anywhere.You will become the bow queen when you use the bow maker.

Well for my post today I wanted to add a bow to something other than a card. Since Valentines Day will be the next gift giving event, I decided to get a box ready for a gift. The bow I used is a multi-loop bow (my favorite type of bow).


I just love working with a wired ribbon, it makes your bows look professional!!! I get tons of compliments from all my friends about my bows.They are truly amazed and I keep telling them how easy these are to make using the tool. The gift box I chose to use is a pillow box and I added a punched belly band. Over the belly band I added ribbon down the center and placed my bow in the middle. 

Purchase a bow maker and you will be amazed at the look of your bows. I am sure you will be a great bow maker.Click here to make a purchase.

Thanks for stopping in today, see you soon!!

Barbara