Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"My Heart is full..."

Vicki here...It's time for me to share my Craft-Dee BowZ Design Team project. The DT is working with butterflies, doilies and flowers this month along with the color "pink".  Pink has become synonymous with October and "Breast Cancer Awareness", a topic that is near and dear to my heart.  This past year I have had 2 good friends go through treatment for breast cancer.  I am happy to say they have both completed the necessary therapy and are now in remission!

On to my October inspiration project....

"My heart is full"

This card was inspired by the patterned paper that I chose as my card base.  I loved the kraft colored heart and all the little background hearts.  Aside from being "color of the month," the pink was a great accent choice with the kraft.   The card is 6 x 6 and two layers separated with pop dots for dimension.  I used pink glitter cardstock to mat the two layers and highlight the glitter in the ribbon.  The kraft die-cut doily is tucked in between the layers. The sentiment is computer generated, cut with a banner die and edged with pink glitter glue.  I embellished around the bow and sentiment with flowers, flourishes and butterflies.

Featured Product

Need some yummy ribbon to use with your Craft-Dee BowZ Tool?  Take advantage of Ribbon-Ade!  There are two different options available for purchase... 10 yds. of Sheer Organza or 10 yds. of Sheer Polka Dot.  Purchase both at a special price.

Visit the Craft-Dee BowZ Store for a limited selection of new die-cuts discounted at 10% off.  The inventory goes fast and won't be re-stocked!  Don't miss this opportunity.  Die-cuts will ship USPS (Domestic only...sorry no sales outside the US) for a fee of $4.95 which covers shipping from 1 to 4 dies maximum in one shipment.  Fees will go up with 5 or more.  Find the tab at the top of the Craft-Dee BowZ Blog.

Be sure to check out and play along with our October Challenge, "Anything Goes and Include a Handmade Bow".  You could be our challenge winner and receive a Craft-Dee BowZ Badge to display in your blog.

Visit my fellow team members for more inspiration...
Barbara
Gail
Tracey

Thanks for stopping by to see my October Craft-Dee BowZ DT project!