Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Butterfly Fairy

Hi Everyone,
Barbara here with the last post from the design team for the month of March.
This month we've had Cute As A Button as our sponsor and
 we have had the pleasure of using their images in our posts. 


This month the designers were to use a fairy and 
we also had paint chips to incorporate in our projects as well. 

 I chose Butterfly Fairy image and here she is on my card. 



I had purple paint chips and decided to use them as a frame. I cut them to about 1" wide and taped them down on the pink panel. Next I mounted the fairy image on top of that frame. 

I added vellum wings to give the fairy a 3-D effect and my bow is a double loop bow using satin ribbon. 
I added flowers to the top left corner and 
added the pink to the bouquet to make those flowers come alive.

For more inspiration, 
please be sure to check out the other designers projects from earlier this month. 
Just scroll down and check them out. 

Don't forget, it's not to late to enter the March CDB challenge. 
And the winner will receive 2 single digital images from our sponsor - Cute As A Button.
 Click here to visit the Cute As A Button store and check out those cute digital images. 

Thanks for stopping in today.