Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

More enticement for Stamp Escape in TN

I thought I'd post another of my classes for Stamp Escape in TN being held 4/22-4/23.  My second class will beheld on Friday, April 22 from 2:30 to 4:30.  This is three fun projects all centered around a wine bottle.  I created some bottle toppers and then on to a bottle "sleeve".   What a wonderful way to gift a bottle of wine to someone without the usual bottle bag with no character.  Here's a peek at what we'll be doing:


For the quirky sense of humor:

For the more elegant type:


And here's the bottle sleeve.  Notice the cute flaps at the top?  All done with one piece of card stock.  All are topped off with a gorgeous bow created on the Craft-Dee BowZ tool!


Have I whet your whistle?  If you haven't signed up yet, you'd best get on over to the Stamp Escape website and click on that button!

I'll bring the wine (empty of course) and you bring your tools and together we'll create these fun projects!

Donna